Wanderlust goes dormant for the winter

December 6, 2008 at 10:28 pm 5 comments

Its the time of bare trees and cold so deep it chills my teeth, and my wintertime wanderlust is mostly concerned with exploring the fractious, passionate politics that make reproductive freedom activism so compelling and so frustrating.  I am working on my thesis, writing about the people we met on Wanderlust 2008 and relating that experience to the long history of feminism and its discontents.

There are whisperings and possibilities about more bike trips in the future, so keep checking back if you’re interested in being involved with that.  You can also email wanderlust (at) protectchoice.org to hop on the email list to get updates about future plans.

About these ads

Entry filed under: On the Road. Tags: .

Wanderlust, still and always I’m off on another bicycle adventure!!

5 Comments Add your own

• 1. Vaillant  |  May 13, 2009 at 7:32 am

How about an update about your thesis. I’m sure you got it done and you’re celebrating and celebrating and you have no time to write more. Come on!
    V.

• 2. Zaslony  |  May 18, 2009 at 8:59 am

I’m checking and checking and still no sign from you… It’s may already I’ve been on at least 3 “long” bike trips this year.

• 3. Bart Cart  |  May 25, 2009 at 8:13 am

Are you ever coming back? I’m still waiting for the summer reactivation of the site.

• 4. Pozycjonowanie  |  June 2, 2009 at 12:42 pm

I hope you start posting again soon. I’d love to hear some more stuff and the winter is long over.

• 5. Gry Dla Dzieci  |  June 10, 2009 at 12:14 pm

Wake up! Waaaaakeeee uuuuuup!
    There are people still waiting for updates you know, either come back and start posting again or tell us you hate us :P